ritualist caught in Ibadan with 75years old woman

A suspected ritualist who made an attempt to kidnap a 75-year-old hunchback woman in Oke-Ado area of Ibadan on Sunday morning was mobbed and beaten up by a large group of men and boys who came to the rescue of the elderly woman.
The alleged ritualist had accosted the old woman who was preparing for church service in the presence of her grandson, asking her to follow him. But the woman refused. He started beating her and poured perfume on her, which drew the attention of passers-by who rushed to the scene to intervene. The old woman told them that: “I don’t know him and I have never seen him before. I was about to leave for morning mass when he approached me. He said all sorts, but since I don’t recognise him, I refused to give him attention. He sprayed perfume on me and beat me with a branch of a tree.”
ritualist caught in Ibadan with 75years old woman ritualist caught in Ibadan with 75years old woman Reviewed by Unknown on 07:59:00 Rating: 5